Sunday, May 15, 2011

Nat King Cole - When I Fall in Love 1956 | Evergreen Love

Nat King Cole
"When I Fall in Love" originally by Doris Day. It was introduced in the film One Minute to Zero. A cover version was recorded by Nat King Cole on December 28, 1956.

Enjoy Nat King Cole - When I Fall in Love found on Youtube together with When I Fall in Love lyrics.

Look after jump for Nat King Cole - When I Fall in Love lyrics and video.


Nat King Cole - When I Fall in Love (1956) | Evergreen Love

When I fall in love it will be forever
Or I’ll never fall in love
In a restless world like this is

Love is ended before it’s begun
And too many moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun

When I give my heart it will be completely
Or I’ll never give my heart
And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you.

Released: December 28, 1956
Writers: Victor Young (music) and Edward Heyman (lyrics)

Nat King Cole

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Popular Song This Week

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...