Thursday, April 07, 2011

Phil Collins - You'll Be In My Heart 1999 | Evergreen Love

Phil Collins
"You'll Be in My Heart" is a song by Phil Collins from the 1999 Disney animated feature Tarzan. The music video for the song was directed by Kevin Godley.

Enjoy Phil Collins - You'll Be In My Heart found on Youtube together with You'll Be In My Heart lyrics.

Look after jump for Phil Collins - You'll Be In My Heart (1999) | Evergreen Love.


Phil Collins - You'll Be In My Heart 1999 | Evergreen Love

Come stop your crying, it will be all right
Just take my hand, hold it tight
I will protect you from all around you
I will be here don't you cry

For one so small, you seem so strong
My arms will hold you, keep you safe and warm
This bond between us, can't be broken
I will be here, don't you cry

[Chorus]
'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on, now and forever more

You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart, always

Why can't they understand the way we feel?
They just don't trust, what they can't explain
I know we're different but, deep inside us
We're not that different at all

[Repeat Chorus]

Don't listen to them, 'cause what do they know?
We need each other, to have, to hold
They'll see in time, I know
When destiny calls you, you must be strong
I may not be with you, but you've got to hold on
They'll see in time, I know, we'll show them together

[Repeat Chorus]

Oh, you'll be in my heart (You'll be here in my heart)
No matter what they say (I'll be with you)
You'll be here in my heart,
I'll be there always, always

I'll be with you
I'll be there for you always
Always and always
Just look over your shoulder
Just look over your shoulder
Just look over your shoulder
I'll be there always

Released: June 15, 1999
Writer: Phil Collins
Producer: Phil Collins & Rob Cavallo

Phil Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Song This Week

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...